Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dreams + Blue Angels = An Awesome Music Video

Subscribe in a reader

Ok, I love Van Halen. My all time favorite band. I figured why not post another video of awesome guitar work of the Ultimate Amp Blaster and Face Melter, Eddie Van Halen, the powerful voice of Sammy Hagar, thundering bass of Michael Anthony (Go Mikey) and powerhouse drummer Alex Van Halen to go along with the mighty Blue Angels. If you have not seen the Blue Angels live, they are unbelievable!

I've met Mikey at the Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago in 2006, jammed with Sammy front row and the CEO of NR Jim Piccolo knows these guys and Eddie and Alex. I asked him about it at the April college and he said, oh yeah, I know those guys. I'm good friends with Michael Anthony and I've stayed at Eddie's and Val's place before. I NEARLY fell over talking to him about this (talk about hair raising). Now, I'm not the type of person to get all gitty about meeting celebrities, but MAN, to sit down with Eddie and watch him play on-one-on would be magic.
I have had the pleasure of seeing Van Halen 13 times in concert and Sammy 22 times with and without VH including front row for his birthday bash in Oct. 2003 at the Cabo Wabo Cantina. Greatest experience of my life!

Buckle up and let's go for a ride!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjPEBunlstQ

Happy Rock 'n' Roll!

Tony

No comments: