Monday, December 1, 2008

Mentors

Subscribe in a reader

Who is your mentor? Is your mentor(s) highly successful or your broke neighbor? Who do you listen to for advice? Again, someone who is successful or someone who complains about anything and everything?

I have more a than a dozen mentors who are millionaires. Would you have a better chance of becoming a millionaire from a mentor who is a millionaire or from your neighbor who is financially upside down and complaining about their situation and not doing anything to improve it.

Your chances sky rocket tremendously if you hang around successful people who have done it before you. Don't listen to those who complain. Walk away. Don't' say anything, just walk away. Listen to how people talk. If it is positive join them, negative, excuse yourself and walk.

I'm so blessed with the opportunity I have been in for the last 2 1/2 years. I have met people from all walks of life. I've seen Realtors, mortgage professionals, doctors, dry cleaners, pipe fitters, fire fighters, business owners, broke financial planners and many more change their lives by being mentored by the individuals who taught me.

I love what I do and would not have it any other way!

Happy Investing and Business Ownership!

Tony

No comments: