Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here Come The Lawsuits

Subscribe in a reader

Here is a story from MSN.com's Money section.

I feel this will be going on for quite some time. You?

Fraud, discrimination, predatory lending, dings on your credit, even bad customer service.

As you know, America is the most litigious country in the world. My home state of IL, (last time I heard) is the most litigious state in the country.

It is time for change!

Start taking back your financial life, get educated so you do not fall into a negative statistical category.

I almost ask myself, When will I be listened too? *

*Editor's Note: Listen to what you want, and deserve!

Why do I say this? Because people seem to love negativity more than being positive.

You wonder why the wealthy get wealthier? Financial Literacy and Continued Education!!

I Repeat: Financial Literacy and Continued Education!!

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/StockInvestingTrading/housing-crash-spawns-big-lawsuits.aspx

Enjoy!

Tony

No comments: