Friday, January 30, 2009

Who Are You?

Subscribe in a reader

Who are you?

Mindset determines the distinction of how you go after something. What you put in your mind usually determines your course down a path to live your life. This also increases your ability to act upon something with a quick response.

There are 3 responses you can give when you are offered something. The three different responses generally come from three different economic categories. The three economic categories are:

  • Poor
  • Middle Class
  • Wealthy


Each economic class has a different response. These three responses are

  • No
  • I'll think about it
  • Yes, I will take unless I change my mind

Can you match the economic class with each response?

Poor people say no because they can't afford it and tend not to change their situation.

Middle class usually say I'll think about it. They wonder whether or not they can afford it or if they have room in their budget.

Wealthy people say Yes, I'll take unless I change my mind. These people have a system in place to say yes, start working on their due diligence about what they are going to purchase and at the same time, put clauses and protection in place if they choose not to go through with the purchase.

It's all about educating yourself and moving forward with how you want to live your life!

Who are you?

Tony

No comments: