Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Eagles Fly

Subscribe in a reader

My all time favorite singer is Sammy Hagar. If you have "red" previous posts by me you will have "red" that I have seen Sammy Hagar 21 or 22 (I need to look at my stubs) times in concert with and without Van Halen. My favorite of which was seeing him front row for his birthday down in Cabo San Lucas in 2003. I actually saw him and his band perform twice down there that trip. Whoa! Great experience!

I have always wished I could jump up and start flying. I hope some day our brains can tap into this power and go. I would fly to Cabo and pick some real estate like that. Ha!

This is a video of Sammy singing Eagles Fly off of Van Halen's Right Here Right Now Video shot back in the early 90's. I have mentioned in the past and will put it in my last will and testament that I want this video played when everyone gathers to celebrate my life and not mourn my departure....when ever that day will be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpstgSi-nwM

Enjoy!

Tony

Does anyone know why I put "red" in quotes? 2 reasons.

No comments: