Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Community Communication & Facebook Friends

Subscribe in a reader

I was asked by a new member of Nouveau Riche where he can find my blog. I gave him my URL for this site. He joined NR a month ago and lives in Hoboken / Jersey City area of N.J.

Here is our communication through Facebook. I'm getting friend requests through Facebook from all over the country. NR is growing fast and a lot of individual lives are being changed for the better!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hassan: Hi Tony,Where & which websit can I check your blog?

Tony: Hassan,

Go to http://activerain.com/reinvestorsuccess

I hope you enjoy it.

Tony

Hassan: Hi Tony,I don't like it, I love it. Dude you got some serious site there. I really hope that you get some serious response as well. Are you an IT professional. PS.Now I know why your pfrfile pic. is the way it is.I just joined NR a month ago, I've been getting help from various individauls like yourself. I now understand the meaing of NR Community. (I bolded the text)Thanks for your inspiration. Best wishes always.Sincerely, Hassan

Tony: Hassan,

Thank you!

That is what we are here for. To assist others. No reason to do it alone.

I going to use these messages and put it in a blog post tomorrow morning to further show the power of our community.

Direct your prospects to that site or http://reisuccess23.blogspot.com

I will talk to you soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do it alone?

Tony

No comments: