Tuesday, January 27, 2009

School of Hard Knocks - I Laugh Out Loud!

Subscribe in a reader

Show me a business without a product and I will show you business that is no longer in business.

I have seen and heard responses in the past from people who would rather spend their money investing in real estate, not knowing what they are doing, than spend it on OUR education first. Guess what? Failure is high! Well educated investors come in and take over these properties from these people who just jumped in.

Later, these same people say, it doesn't work. What?

It's a SCAM. To the uneducated it is.

You can't do that! You are right, you can't do that, but I can because I'm educated on how to do it.

It will never work. No. You will never work for it until you open your mind to different options...education.

-----------------

Would you want your doctor or lawyer to be educated before you see him?

Would you want your architects and engineers to be educated before you walk into a building?

Don't you want to be educated before you invest in real estate?

School of hard knocks or proper education first?

Tony

No comments: