Sunday, January 4, 2009

Why

Subscribe in a reader

I'm on another roll again for blogging. I figure today is a great day to blog since I have revamped my time schedule for work. Knowing the fact that this year is going to be amazing for those in NR, my time is going to be full. Sunday's are my relaxing day, so let me get started with this post.

Have YOU figured out WHY you do what you do? Is it just for the money? Give back to others? Make an impact in society? What is it? It does not have to be just one thing. It could be 2, 3, 10 or more. Everyone needs to figure out WHY you are doing what you are doing. Knowing this gives you energy and inspiration to work at your full potential and achieve maximum results.

Here are some of the reasons WHY I do what I do:

1. Give back to my Mom who has given me so much in my life. I'm going to make sure she has absolutely NO financial worries in her retirement. NONE, NADA, ZILCH!

2. Donate to the American Cancer Society. As a cancer survivor, I would love to see a cure for this horrific disease in my lifetime.

3. Educate and guide others down a path to financial well-being via Nouveau Riche's proven system.

4. Donate to the hospital that saved my life when I had cancer.

5. Donate to the D-Day Museum to ensure that the stories of the people who saved the world from tyranny lives on.

These are my five main reasons WHY I do what I do. It s a wonderful feeling to give back to others.

Anyone else want to share WHY they do what they do?

I love you Mom!

Tony

No comments: